Sunday, November 14, 2010

Sleeping Well

I feel a billion times better than I did a few days ago. I have come to realize that everything happens for a reason and I'm actually thrilled that I'm getting up earlier every morning to pursue my dream.

Had my first day of filming today for a cool film I'm doing. It was awesome. I was even hooked up to a heart monitor for part of the time.

Screw these boys. As one of my bf's N, says, "No man should ever decide how fast your heart beats or how low it sits in your chest."

Acting is and always will remain my one and only true love. Sure, it may not always keep me warm at night, but knowing that I'm a good, loving, and passionate person who has already lived a very full life . . . well that'll certainly help me sleep :)

No comments:

Post a Comment