STEP ONE: GET A JOB
- Suck it up and be responsible. Take whatever comes your way now and look for something you actually like later.
- Work towards your 5 year goals in your off time, (including your production company and clothing store).
STEP TWO: GET AN APARTMENT
- You can't couch surf forever. I know you want something cool and close, but you're starting over so you're going to have to deal with far and decrepit. Don't worry. Once Step One is complete, you can be more picky.
STEP THREE: STRAIGHTEN OUT YOUR HEART
- Enough said.
STEP FOUR: WRITE AND ACT EVERYDAY
- If you don't use it you'll lose it. Write and act constantly, even if it's only for yourself. That way you'll be ready when opportunity comes knocking.
STEP FIVE: STOP DRINKING SO MUCH
- Again, enough said. When you are constantly hung over, it makes getting better at life a tad bit more difficult. I'm not asking you to give it up completely, just reduce. And drink water. And eat your five servings of veggies and fruit per day.
So that's all I have for now. It doesn't seem quite as overwhelming when it's all written out like that. I'm fairly certain that within three- six months I'm going to be kicking ass at life. :)