Monday, April 26, 2010

I Hate That I Love You, New York

I had a beautiful blog entry roaming around in my head today about how wonderful New York is, how amazing I feel to be back, how the pavement glistens gloriously in the rain, how the music on the street speaks to my soul . . . and then I got hit by a car. I GOT HIT BY A FUCKING CAR.

Now before I continue, let it be known that aside from an achy elbow and knee, I am totally fine. More shocked than anything because I GOT HIT BY A CAR. I drive for three months in LA without so much as a scratch, and then I'm back in NYC for two days and can't even walk across a street.

But it's ok. Because, did you really think you could scare me off like that NY? Here's me giving you a big ole' eff you. It's going to take a lot more than a little car (ok, minivan), to stave me off. I'm onto you. And I will beat you. And you will like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment