Saturday, February 12, 2011

Oyster Mania!

I. am. officially. obsessed. with. oysters. I am so glad that I'm working at this oyster bar. If you've been a long time blog follower here then you know my obsession with crabbing. Being from Maryland, I have an innate love for everything sea, old bay, and crab. I go crabbing every summer and even made a short film about it. There is nothing in the world like the feeling of catching your own food and then eating the succulent meat just a few hours later. It's amazing. I've always said that if I wasn't an actor I'd be a crab-(wo)man. And now . . . now I get to explore the wonderful world of oysters. I read books, do tastings, and watch the shuckers with fascination every night I work. I can't wait to one day pull oysters out of the ocean and shuck them myself. Yumm.

Also learning a ton about Absinthe. Love it.

Off to go do an acting gig where I improv with men who are learning how to hit on women . . . I have the oddest jobs, lol.

Mmmwaaah! Have a wonderful weekend blog readers! ♥

1 comment:

  1. Erin, I don't know why I don't keep coming to your blog - and bothering about keeping it consistent. You are incredibly honest and sharp with your posts. Keep on keepin' on. And thanks for getting me back here with your spirit!

    ReplyDelete