Thursday, March 17, 2011

Spring is Almost Here!

It's almost Spring. So happy. Don't have words. Seriously though, it is absolutely gorgeous outside today. I had a beautiful walk to rehearsal this morning and am so excited for our awesome Burlesque show next Wednesday at Crash Mansion (woo woo!). And scared as hell because I might be performing a solo piece for the first time. Ahhhh! EXCITEMENT!!!!

In other news, tomorrow will be my last day of filming a project that I've been working on for the past three months. It's a pretty traumatic scene, so though I'm glad to be acting, it's going to be difficult. But it'll feel good to wrap the project up.

Ok, sorry for the short entry. I was super excited to finally have a day off and watch Oprah but now she's making me cry. Damn Oprah.

:D

Oh, and I guess because of my heritage I should wish everyone a Happy St. Patrick's Day! I will not be joining the hoards of drunks in the city. I will be having much more fun watching a silks variety show in the BK. You should too if you're around!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment