Thursday, March 24, 2011

Dead Bunny Cabaret



Glitter, dance, expression, art. Last night was amazing. I have recently shifted a bit of focus from acting to dance and I am so in love. I never thought that I would find anything I loved more than acting but I have. Dance and aerial. They are just other types of performance but it's something I never dreamed of doing and I'm having the time of my life. Thank you so much to the Dead Bunnies, the House of Yes, and everyone who has loved and supported me in this new venture. I've never been so happy in New York and I can't wait to see where all of this goes. And yes Mom, I know I'm semi nude in this photo, but it's just another form of glorious expression :) I bet Grandma wouldn't call my boobs little egg yolks anymore if she was around to see this :)

Thank you everyone for your love and support!

xx,
E

1 comment:

  1. Well there you go, maybe you found your real destiny. Maybe you won't be an actress but the greatest cabaret dancer ever ! :)

    http://marjorielenoan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete