Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Busy Bee Takes a Break

Ugh. Being sick in the summer sucks. Bronchitis sucks. Antibiotics suck. Codeine laced cough syrup is pretty cool though :) Silver lining people, silver lining. I've been working so hard lately on a variety of projects and at the bar so it's no wonder I wore myself rugged. We had a kick ass New York Times review and the place has been insanely busy ever since. I'm also working on producing a burlesque program on a boat that holds 150 people which I'm super excited about. I like being in control of things, lol. Oh, and I'm about to start taking a burlesque class with one of New York's original dancers. And I got new headshots and had a fashion shoot. And am planning another shoot with the photographer to submit to magazines. Yeah, I've been busy.

The wine tasting I do every Sunday keeps getting better and better. I never feel more light-hearted and part of the earth as I do when I'm sailing around the city with the wind in my hair and the taste of seabreeze on my lips. It's literally the best job I've ever had. For a split second when I'm sailing, nothing back on the island of nyc matters anymore. It's just pure life. We're all connected to each other. There is no more hate, only love. It's pure bliss.

Well since I took the evening off because of my death cough, I'm going to lay down with an awesome book and cuddle with my kitties who I've been neglecting lately.

I think the codeine is starting to get to me :) Nighty night world.

No comments:

Post a Comment