Friday, August 19, 2011

All Smiles


Last. Night. Was. Incredible.

You know that amazing full body rush you get when you fall in love for the first time? That's the feeling I had after my burlesque show last night. It was the first piece that I choreographed and made my own costume for, so at first it was scary and thrilling. And then just thrilling. Afterwards I felt so elated, euphoric, heady, and high off of life. I couldn't stop grinning from ear to ear. I am so happy and thankful that I found this new venture in life and ridiculously excited for my future with it.


I've come a long way in the past six months. Life in NYC can be hard but with a great support system, drive, and passion you can do almost anything you set your mind to.

Happiness.

1 comment:

  1. It's such an amazing rush for all that hard work to pay off and to hear everyone yelling and appreciating. :)

    ReplyDelete