Thursday, December 31, 2009

One Day I'll Write an Entry When I'm Actually Sober

Lol, well apparently xanax and sad music equals bad poetry. It's always funny reading what you wrote in the light of day.

This morning was amazing. I walked to work for the last time with snow coming down all around me. It was majestic. I took my time, taking pictures along the way. Yes, I even asked a stranger to take a photo of me. I had to document the end of an era.

I feel very weird right now. Part of that could be beacuse I just downed half a beer at work in the about 30 seconds, but I'm pretty sure I'd feel weird without it. Life is all of a sudden more vivid. Everything is clearer.

Tonight is my last NYE in NYC. Well who knows, but it could be the last. It's going to be Epic.

The cool thing about the end of an era is that another one begins. 2010 is going to be amazing. I can feel it in the air. I think it's very appropriate that the last day of my job is the last day of the year. Four years ago tomorrow is when I moved to NYC. It's been full of just about every emotion you can describe. I lived here. Truly lived. And now I'm going to live life to the fullest in LA.

Goodbye 2009. It's been interesting. But 2010 is going to kick your ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment