Thursday, January 6, 2011

Projects

There is a fine line between tough love and being a flat out bitch. Just sayin :)

Apparently I've been a bit off track in my blog as of late. So here's a quick run down of what I'm working on: I'm currently filming three awesome films (one feature, two shorts), I have a film premier of a feature I shot on January 28th (and we could really use your support- check out http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1061121371/noctambulous-feature-film), I'm putting together a hilarious comedic webseries (see post below), and am producing my own show in February.


Positive vibes people, positive vibes!

PS- I seriously have the best friends in Brooklyn.

1 comment:

  1. Girl, wanna nekk in Heaven? I'll be having a BIG-ol, kick-ass, party-hardy celebrating our resurrection beyond the clouds. Meet me Upstairs, k? --- This blog, 1-o-10, is how I fantasize us love'n in Heaven. God blessa youse -Fr. Sarducci, ol SNL

    ReplyDelete