Friday, July 8, 2011

Lobsters

I told my ex that he was my lobster last night. And I really thought he was. When I look into his eyes and feel him in my arms . . . well, I feel like I'm home.

But here's the thing. I just found out that lobsters don't mate for life. In fact, there is usually a line of female lobsters outside of the dominant male lobster's den just waiting to get it on. When it's the next female lobster's turn, she lures him out of his den by releasing pheromones. When he gets out of his den, she continues to do this by pissing on him. That's right folks. She pees on him and he finds it sexy. Then he brings her into his shack and she actually sheds her outer shell for him. At this point if he likes her he will very gently make love to her. If he doesn't like her though, or if she does something to piss him off . . . Well then folks? Then he eats her. Like, for dinner.

Sounds about right. I feel like I got eaten for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment