Friday, July 15, 2011

Jobs jobs jobs

I think it's hilarious that about every 4 months I get hired to improv with a group of guys at a seminar and give them relationship advice. And I get paid pretty decent to do it. I'm great at a billion other things that I can't seem to make any money off of and the one thing that I completely suck at (the relationship part, not the improv), I get paid for? I'm pretty sure Alanis would find this ironic.

Anyway, guess I'm back to having a bunch of random jobs again. Right now I'm an assistant casting director on a film, acting in a film, dancing, hosting a wine sail, project managing for the sailing company, and then doing random things like telling men what to say to women in order to be in successful relationships. These poor men are going to be alone forever.

C'est la vie. I'm trying to escape everything for a few days next week and go camping. Fingers crossed it works out! I could use a welcome break in the wilderness.

Oh, and an aerial instructor of mine just got arrested for doing a piece off the Williamsburg bridge. This is my second instructor to be arrested. The first was my environmental theatre professor in Ireland. No wonder I'm crazy. These are the people I admire and learn from. . . or maybe it's just that I surround myself with risk takers who aren't afraid to live life. Yeah. I like that option better :)

No comments:

Post a Comment