Monday, May 9, 2011

Lisbeth Salandar is My Hero

I had such an amazing weekend. Busy with about a total of five hours sleep, but amazing. Had a great night with my girls Friday night, went on a beer tasting sail and got a bunch of errands done on Saturday. Worked Saturday night til 4am and then found myself surrounded by a campfire listening to people sing. Planned and implemented a wine sail on Sunday, fell asleep in a bunk on the boat after working on it, and shot the final scene of the movie I've been shooting over the course of the past five months.

Yep, I got a lot done. The final scene of the film last night was the hardest yet. It was an attack scene that was pretty emotional. I thought it was going to get to me a bit but because I got to kick the bad guys ass in the end it actually felt pretty empowering. And I have to give a shout out to "The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo" and the rest of the books in the series, because when I was kicking ass last night I was totally channeling Lisbeth Salandar.

Ok, off to work and another busy week ending in a trip to a winery in PA for a friend's wedding. Yay! I'm so happy it's Spring :)

E

No comments:

Post a Comment