Monday, May 30, 2011

Skies Above

"Wise men say only fools rush in
Oh, but I can´t help falling in love with you

Shall I stay?
Would it be a sin
If I can't help falling in love with you?

Like a river flows surely to the sea
Darling so it goes
Some things are meant to be."

I remember listening to this at my Grandma and Grandpa's 50th anniversary. They were magical. They had a fairytale romance. One so great that I won't even post it on the internet because it's too special. Only the people closest to me know it. I recently thought I had that too . . . but it's ok. At least I know it's out there. After all, I was a first hand witness. Even if I was really young and sang a solo piece entitled, "Where is Love?" Yes, that's right. From Oliver. I was always a weirdly artistic child.

"Where is love?
Does it fall from skies above?
Is it underneath the willow tree
That I've been dreaming of?"


I hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment