Thursday, May 26, 2011

Top 12

Esquire Magazine named my bar Top 12 in the country. It's a huge honor considering we've only been open since February. Would it be presumptuous of me to say that since I served them when they came in, that would make me one of the top 12 servers in the country? Possibly, but sometimes we need to be a little presumptuous in a world that constantly tries to bring you down.

Anywoo, I've been crazy busy lately with work, castings, the boat sail (I'm in charge of the wine program now on the boat I worked on last year. I get to drink wine, talk to people, and sail around the city. Hands down best job I've ever had), and burlesque lately. I've finally found myself with a whole day off and am excited to finally run some errands and then take my lil ole self over to the park with a good book.

Life's been weird lately. But then again mine's never been especially normal. Just taking it all in day by day and trying to bring a little light into other people's lives.

Thanks for reading friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment