Thursday, August 27, 2009

Going Bi . . . Coastal that is



Soooo . . . I said that I was going to hold of on making all major life decisions until my vacation and I stayed true to that promise. But that time has now come and past so I am free to finally say with certainty that I will be moving to LA in January.

Mind you, this is not a permanent move. I am keeping my apartment, the BF, and the kittens in New York. But I’ll also have a place in LA. I’m going with an actress friend and we plan on staying for three months and then re-evaluating our next steps. It doesn’t feel as scary to know that I’ll be with someone else there, though I have to say I’m going to miss my cats like crazy. Oh, and I’ll miss the BF too ;) I’m not quite sure how this is going to work out financially, considering my bank account is looking pretty pitiful, but I am a firm believer that money will come when you need it most.

So, call me a gypsy, or a crazy actress or whatever. Maybe I am. But I’m excited to be making a change . . . and moving to the west coast during the coldest season in NYC doesn’t hurt either.

No comments:

Post a Comment