Thursday, August 13, 2009

Hell Week

Things are starting to come together for this weekend. I found a boat, got the sound equipment reserved, have the camera and lighting on standby, have the cargo van reserved, and am making an extensive prop list at the moment. I think this may actually work!

You know, I'm not gonna lie- I always thought that acting was the most important part of a film, and though yes, it is important, there are soooo many other things that go into it. I think it's really good for me to be doing this from a production standpoint just to give me another point of view. If I ever do it again though, I'm hiring a producer. I'd rather concentrate on the acting and the script. But this weekend I shall be the scriptwriter, producer, co-director, and actor all in one.

They don't call it hell week for nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment