Wednesday, September 30, 2009

ARRGGHHHHHHH!!!

Oh anger. Oh such anger. And I can't even write about what I'm angry about on the off chance that the people I'm so angry with will read it Suffice it to say, you can't trust anyone in this industry. It's every man (woman) for themselves and nothing that is said matters unless it is signed and notarized.

I'm totally not expecting LA to be any better- in fact it will probably be worse in the promise keeping department but at least it will be warm. Motherf***ers.

And my hands look old today.

Such Anger.

2 comments:

  1. Oh no. Sounds bad. Don't worry Baby Boy Baxter loves his Aunt E.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks! I love my little Pea Baby Boy Bax so much! I can't wait to spoil him! He's going to get so many presents from his Auntie Ewin! Just thinking of him makes me smile :)

    ReplyDelete