Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Time to Hunker Down

Oh me. I don't know what's been wrong with me during the past couple of days. I've been sleeping nonstop and watching hours and hours of 30 Rock (and consequently seen two people I know on the show and wondered why I have yet to share the screen with the gloriously hilarious Tina Fey.) The only slightly productive thing I've done is cleaned my apartment. And gone down the block for pizza. Well, and go to MHDJ, but that never counts. I'm not used to having this much free time and I don't like it.

I thrive off of stress and being in constant motion. I guess I shouldn't complain that I have so much free time, especially since fashion week is coming up and I'll be busy working a promotion there along with MHDJ, but I just feel so unproductive. Yes, there are a million personal projects I could be working on, but I'd rather be at auditions . . .which have been few and far between this week. Of course, it's only Tuesday, but still.

I actually pulled out my old college psychology textbook today for some leisurely reading. Something is definitely wrong with me. Well, nothing more to report on here. Back to 30 Rock for me. I'm letting tonight be my last lazy night of the week . . . hopefully.

Fall is in the air and it's time to hunker down and get stuff done.

1 comment:

  1. Fall is definitely more of a "get shit done" time for me than spring. hunkering down for winter, I guess!

    ReplyDelete