Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I Talk Too Much

I had an interview for the JacBoxer show today at New York's Public Access Station. Not knowing what to prepare for, I went in with an open mind. He asked me questions about being an actress, actors I look up to, early childhood experiences, and even sports. (Why does everyone ask me about sports whenever I'm interviewed??? Is it just so they can make fun of my teams? Redskins/Orioles.) Another common topic in recent interviews has been my love life: What do I look for in a man, what relationship am I in now, and have I ever had a French boyfriend (how the hell did they know to ask that?!?!)

Anyway, those of you who know me personally know that I have this mouth. I talk and talk and talk. And most of the time I'm talking when I shouldn't. When I'm nervous, my natural reaction isn't to shut up like most people, it's to spurt out word vomit. I even had a monologue in high school titled, "I talk too much." So, for the second time in two weeks, I have no idea what I said in another interview. The magic is all in the editing, so let's hope they edit together the less embarrassing points.

On a totally separate note- I have the cutest cats in the entire world. Jimmy is curled up with me right now purring like a madman. I don't know what I'm going to do without them in LA. After all, no matter what else happens, they don't care how much I talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment