Friday, June 19, 2009

Yadayadaydadadada



If it seems like I haven’t been writing much this week, it’s because . . . well I haven’t. My mind has been buzzing on 100 different levels with pieces of conversations incongruously overlapping each other. I have so many thoughts that none of them make any sense and when I try to write, it comes out something like this:

Jump rope, theatre actors different than film actors, want chocolate, banana allergy, rain rain rain, which am I, weird play, don’t fit in, need vacation, cat pee, shower, more coffee, emotional rehearsals, want some toast with that jelly, need to do more, what do I do now, france, hair needs washed, blue crabs, too many thoughts, need to get some air, can’t breath in nyc, basil is dying, too many thoughts, true blood, can’t function, too many thoughts . . . sleep.

My brain feels like it’s about to explode. Which is why my facebook status updates this week have consisted of: ayiyiyiyiyiyi, lalalaloolooloo, or yadadadada. Hardly brilliant writing, but it’s all my brain can come up with.

I am so looking forward to the weekend. I have rehearsal until 9:30 tonight, then I’m heading over to a cast wrap party for a short film I recently did where I get to watch myself be a complete and utter bitch onscreen, then we’re all going out. Then tomorrow I have more rehearsal, then am watching a feature film I recently did which comes out on TV (NBC Nonstop at 9pm if you all want to watch) then am going out with an old friend from France who will be in town. (Which in and of itself may be a bit awkward since he’s the old roommate of TBFD.) So basically, this weekend is going to be one big marathon of watching myself act and cringing at the sight of it while refilling my silo cup with beer. Because that’s just what I do.

Ayiyiyiyiyiyiyiyi.

No comments:

Post a Comment