Monday, July 27, 2009

Gentle Breeze


I'm currently sitting on my fire- escape (the worst excuse of a balcony you've ever seen, but I adore it), typing away on my laptop and enjoying a calm summer breeze. That's the nice thing about living in a four story walk-up (besides developing calf muscles), you can actually feel a gentle breeze. It's been storming for the past two days but in between thunder, lightening, and rain, the sun dries everything out nicely leaving a calm atmosphere. This is the cleanest I've probably ever seen NYC.

So, I just finished my crabbing script and mailed it off to the Director. Since he blindly accepted this project based on his faith in me, I'm a little worried he'll turn me down after reading it, but I think he'll like it. It will be pretty funny if it's done right.

My Facebook account is still down. I've sent them two emails and haven't heard back. Don't they know I have important people to stalk? Don't they realize I have photos to post? Don't they understand that I don't know who I am without Facebook?!?!?! Ok, ok, a bit of an exaggeration, but seriously man. This is the first evening I've had off in ages and I wanted to mindlessly surf my favorite social networking site while sipping mojitos.

Speaking of mojito's, I must squeeze myself back through my window and into my apartment to whip one up. What's the rule on drinking before dinner? Oh, who cares. A late afternoon mac and cheese snack should count anyway.

Enjoy the breeze.

No comments:

Post a Comment