Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Lazy

I know I need to get stuff done, but I can’t concentrate on anything except how badly I want to go outside and take a nap in Union Square Park. I hate the winters in New York so much that every year I swear I’m moving, but then spring comes along and makes me fall in love with it all over again. I did write my agent cover letters and go to the grocery store after the part time job yesterday so I haven’t been too completely lazy, right? RIGHT??? Ok, fine. I’m lazy. But it’s warm out and I’m allowed to be. Plus, I have broken blood vessels in my arm from the heavy ass grocery bags so I think I should allow myself a day off.

This is the problem with me. Instead of actually enjoying said day off, I am sitting here trying to justify in my blog why I deserve not to do anything. I get so riddled with anxiety by not doing anything that I end up more exhausted than if I had actually done it. Then again, I am still at my part time job so maybe I should actually be working. Nah, it’s overrated. Plus, I need to google why my kitten pooped next to the litter box this morning instead of in it. Enjoy the weather peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment