Friday, May 8, 2009

Rain Rain Go Away


I have so much to do that I don’t know where to even start. Do a headshot mailing to Agents and Casting Directors, send postcards to current contacts, harrass a photographer to get me a CD of images from a photoshoot I had three weeks ago, buy Backstage, apply to acting jobs, pay my Sprint bill, figure out why I only have $300 in my checking account, cash a check from the wine job on Monday, review my taxes which I think were filed incorrectly, reply to a bunch of emails, clean my incredibly messy aparment, come up with a plan for my vintage clothing collection, work on marketing plan for acting, pull clothes for sidewalk sale on Sunday, stay awake at my part time job . . . No wonder I usually just give up and grab a beer. No matter how much you try to get done, more stuff always piles on. It just never stops raining.

Yesterday was a lot of fun- I had a photoshoot where I played a young artistic Mom. I had a baby 6 mo old, a three year old, and a 5 year old. Apparently, I’ve been getting busy in the past five years. The kids were adorable until they started crying. The 6 mo old would start and then the three year old would chime in and I’m trying to bounce them around to calm them down all while attempting to look good for the camera. I’m not sure those images are going to come out that great . . . but I got paid, so whatev. The five year old was a different story. He was the most handsome 5 year old I have ever seen (though he quickly informed me that he already had a girlfriend that he planned on marrying) and he was so well behaved. This little boy loved the camera and I knew with conviction that he will indefinitely succeed in showbiz.

After the shoot, I took my made up ass home and contrary to true E style curled up with my cats and slept for two hours. It was wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment