Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Its a small world after all

It is a small freakin world. Occasionally I will run into (quite literally) people I went to highschool with which is bizarre since I’m from another state, but that seems to happen to everyone in New York. I guess when you jam 8 million people onto a tiny island, you’re bound to run into one another.

Today, I went in for my second photo shoot with a very talented photographer that I’m using to help build my modeling portfolio. I’m in the studio talking to the photographer when I hear a sweet German voice coming from the dressing room. I glance down and see shoes that somehow look familiar. No, it couldn’t be. I shrug off the thought and continue talking to the photographer. All of a sudden I hear the little German voice exclaim, “E?” It was C! My oldest friend in the city who made her debut in this blog only days ago for her surprise birthday party.

C and I met over two years ago while acting in a film where we bonded over freezing our asses off while wearing summer clothing in 20 degree weather. We’ve been friends ever since. It was so funny to see C there shooting with the same photographer, but somewhat familiar and comforting. It’s nice to know that we’re doing the same things and on similar pages with our careers.

Okie doke, I can’t write anymore right now because the BF distracted me by moving some of my papers, which somehow escalated into a huge fight. I always rolled my eyes when people said things about arguing over dirty socks but when you live in such a tight space with someone, conflicts are bound to happen. I need a house. But right now I really need a bath to relax and get all this makeup from my shoot off my face. And BF, if you’re reading this- I heart you hardcore. Xx

PS- My rash is gone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment