Monday, April 6, 2009

Rash???

I have a weird rash on my neck. At first I thought it was from the BF because he and I are literally allergic to one another. Whenever we embrace we subsequently have rashes for the next 20 minutes. But this rash has stayed with me for the past three hours. And I think I may see a tinge of it on my arm. My sternum has been cracking as well. I know I am the biggest hypochondriac ever but I can’t help thinking that something may be deathly wrong. Did I pick something up when I shared that person’s beer bottle? Did I get a weird disease when my friend P drunkenly picked me up and threw me over his shoulder which resulted in us both tumbling down onto a wet NYC street? Did I develop a sudden allergic reaction to (gasp) pizza? Or even worse, alcohol?


Yes, I know I’m a hypochondriac. Last year I went to the doctor because I thought I had a staph infection on my face, only to discover it was a blemish. I’ve had every stomach test known to man done and nothing has turned up. But then there are times, like when I was worried about a few moles when something does turn up. So this is freakin me out. And I have a photoshoot tomorrow which is not going to go well if I have a rash all over my body. If you all don’t hear from me within the week then someone please break into my apartment to make sure I haven’t become fish food.

2 comments:

  1. I have a weird rash too! It's on my hand and I'm freaking out!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oddly enough, a lot of people I know have been getting rashes lately. A new Spring allergy maybe???

    ReplyDelete